BROS® | Cheated on me

The title explained well on me right now.
BROS cheated my feeling.

My bf showed me this yesterday but beforehand let me calm down,
30% off eStoreWide for all bros product range w free shipping



I was calmed then ever.
"Damn, unfair."
The bf felt cheated too.

This is because we knew that they are going to do bottle trade in program in few places in Malaysia. Fortunately, one of their stop is JB. You can either bring one bottle to get a good discount or even if you do not, you will get a 20% discount. We do not have any bottle to trade with, so we only get 20% off.



Now, only roughly two weeks after, they did this promo.
"why you like this one?"
Although I could not get off the feeling of being cheated, who do not want to shop with such a good promotion. Gotta grab one before the promotion ends. 

*scrolling bros website right now*

*t&c apply*

The promotion only available from 26/9-30/9.
Get one nao!


Love,
Stacy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven