Embrace the moment

I had done with my final exam quite some time now. It was sucks especially for the last day but thankful that its done for this semester. Just checked out my result this morning and out of expectation. Extend my gratitude to God for accompanying me all this while. So, it was the 21st of January in 2015, i have go through some happening days. Time to update!



Welcome my little cousin on the 5/1/2015 named Holly. 
The dimples is so deep and i feel like to pinch you cheeks. Could not go back to hold you right away but wait for me ya, i would be back soon!

Went for karaoke session with my girlfriends. I would say that our meeting is so unexpected. Never ever thought that our friendship can hold strong like this. Thank you for the activity during first year that make us to stay together in a room for one week. We turn from stranger to friend and meeting was less that we could count. However, we never feel awkward whenever we're together but being as crazy as we are. I am blessed to have them.



Finally get to try the Bak Kut Teh at Kota Tinggi. Life is good.


Our anniversary be like this. Simple but warm. Although there is rain before this lunch date, we still managed to enjoy our meal. 



Had some steamboat and barbeque at my bf relative house and my first ever "天灯". I wish a good health to all of us.


Back to coffee life after quite some time to a new place. Screw and Brew. Chill right after last paper. Declaration of freedom.

I have such obsession towards japanese cuisine, so went to have it again after a week. Tried out new place and the unagi was overwhelming challenge my tastebuds. So good ah!


Then right after the lunch, the coffee session is a must. Espresso lab. But it's a little disappoint. Wont go over for the second time. meh.


Last Sunday coffee time at BE cafe after turn down by JWC Homies (they're booked for a birthday party T__T). Ordered matcha latte surprisingly with a winked bear and treat myself with a chocolate mint cake.

Last but not least
:
:
:

Tends to make over myself using the apps in boyfie phone. It come out very pretty. Make up can make you look so different and come together with a lens would make the appearance look more rigid.


What do you think?


**counting days before my trip to Macau & HK.
***counting days to be back home
****counting days to CNY.

:*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力