Last post in 2014

Tomorrow's going to mark the last day of 2014. Have you prepare for the new year new resolution?

     As for me, I just hope next year i can seriously get my square hat on time and leave without regrets. I want to be the next one to make my parents proud and pray hard to God to make them possible to witness for my accomplishment in degree. By that time, i hope every member of my family can be here with me. That's it! I wouldn't ask for more. 

That is for next year but how about this year? How's 2014 treat me?

      I would say thank you and glad that i can still be healthy. It was a roller coaster year. It fluctuates quite often but it manages to end with bright blue skies and fresh breeze. Sometimes accompanied by the rainbow. I managed to travel a lot this year. Been to Beijing, Krabi, and Singapore (two to three times). Well the expenditure gets too wild that I am actually very poor right now. HAHA. However, there is no use to sad over that as no matter how much you worry the money in your purse won't grow. So, just let it be and sure there is a way.

     On the other hand, 2014, was not a good year for Malaysia either. Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing (MH370) went missing until now, Malaysia Airlines MH17 shot down by Ukraine, and flood incident at east coast M'sia. I have no idea what's going on. All i can do is may all the souls rest in peace and may peace be with the world. It's coming to fast till there's no time for any response. So, there are no time to be cry and sad for little thing but change the mindset and show your love to your loves. Forgive and forget. Move on and cherish every moment. 

Before wrap up and get back to study a little for coming finals, I just want to tell that I had done with my FYP1. This is something i thought i might not able to finish and not gonna make through it. Thank to God blessing, i am done for the part 1 and going to prepare myself for the last part and nail down everything! 

So, anyeong 2014, hi 2015!

Thank you for those who appear in my life and make my life so happening in the year 2014. Forgive me for any mistakes that i make purposely or not. I love all of you. :*

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力