Oblivion.

Today is a public holiday, Muslims friend celebrating first day of Raya. I choose to stay at home.

Recently, there are so much heart broken incidents happened around us. The consecutive plane crashed, the wars..etc. The world is changing, the people is turning into beast. We are all lack of peace inside of us. It fades as we do not practice, it diminished as we do not act. So am i.

The only way to nurture us with peace is through ones religion, through ones beliefs. We might have different way of praying, but i strongly believe we share the same intention. To do good, to have peace, to love and to live an eternal life.

I had all this hover around this morning. I am definitely not a perfect one, not a good catholic. However, i did my effort to study, to know more about Him and this morning this came up in my mind: The Ten Commandments. 

The essential to be a catholic. Read and remembered. Gained the inner peace when you read about Him.

#1 I am the Lord your God: You shall not have other Gods before me.
#2 You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
#3 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
#4 Honor your father and your mother.
#5 You shall not kill.
#6 You shall not commit adultery.
#7 You shall not steal.
#8 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
#9 You shall not covet your neighbour's wife.
#10 You shall not covet your neighbour's good.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven