My sense to instrument.


Back here after the massive spinning and dizzy from yesterday. Im now still in the stage of recovering.

Today i would like to share with you all about my sense to music instrument. I would keep it short as i'm not so expert towards instruments. 
I got this spike for this entry is because last few days, my friend share with me about the a cover in youtube which i actually saw it long time ago and kinda boo-ing my friend for being so outdated. HAHA. And inside the cover it involve some instrument and something catch my eyes 
(from the left side of the youtube page, when songs still playing)
....
.
It's the cover of "APPLAUSE" by SamTsui. 


Here is the link!
Im totally amaze and fell in love with the violin.
It just touch me to the bone and give me goosebumps.
I have this impress towards violin when back to few years ago i visited my friend in KL who studying music and major in this violin and he played us the song by Michael Jackson. 
(i dont remember which song already)
But i think im being such a fan when he started to play that song and i could not believe the violin can be so cool~

Then this cover tickled me. 
This gonna be my favourite (by now) when it comes to the instrument violin. 
In my point of view, this shows the detail of the violin, every string, every sound....gah i wish im very good in english so that i could express it with this ENGLISH VOCABULARY so that when people read they can truly feel what im trying to convey. :) 

After listened to the violin, i quickly search on one of my all time favourite on the instrument cello.


Go go, click on the link and i hope you are on the same boat with me:)

Cello, an instrument that rarely appear in my dictionary. But after this song it just shine it all the way and whenever i feel so down and being stress with my study i would play this song and just enjoy the cello.
.............
.........
.....
..
.

Thats my sense on instrument. 
You might think 
"c'mon don't talk like you know about it" 
or
 "well, i dont think this cover show up the greatness of the violin or the cello"
I'm not trying to show off or anything, just purely my feeling towards these cover.
(among most of the cover i heard, these catch my heart)
TEEHEE! Cheers okay :)

and before i end talking of this instrument, i would like to tell you what is my favourite instrument, although i cannot play any instrument, i still can have my most liked instrument right! 
(drumroll please)
~~~~~~~
~~~~
The
 Saxophone

Yes, it was the saxophone. 
Anything about saxophone i would not reject it, however, up until now im still in the midst of finding one play that im really into it.

To me, those who play saxophone, i would only describe them with this word
"SEXY"
(okay don't get me wrong, its not about the sexy in sexuality way-_-)
 

That is all for today. My own sense on instrument. :p 
Till next time! ^_^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven