My fruitful life C:

Hello.
I am here to summarize what i had been through last week.
The summary will include from 8th October until 18th October. C:

Ever since my first semester of second year started, my life was just so dull. I only have my weekend to meet with my boy and out for dating or would likely just outing with my friend. Then, one day, i was so hardworking that i made a to do list for me in case that i forget or left out with anything important. Well, brain memory quite limited. Haha. So, tada here is the outcome!

Oh no, please dont make your pupil focus on that blurry image. I will write one by one in detail!

8th October 2012

I was acquire to get the cloak for my boy and to do so i have to be at the place as early as i could else crazy queue awaiting for me. That morning, i went there sharp at 7.15am to make sure i will be there queueing up at 7.30am. I thought that i would be the first one but surprisingly i'm the 7th already. -__- anyhow it was okayC: Waited under the supplier of vitamin D while memorizing the integration formula and not more than half an hour they opened, i got the cloak and straight headed towards the photocreative booth to book for photo session as required by my boy. All done and i'm some kind of praise myself for the efficiency. Haha.

One awesome thing on that day came during my math class where at 11.55am i realised i haven hand in my assignment where the due is before 12pm! I was so shocked and immediately rushed to her office which is quite a distance but i managed to make it within 4 minutes. Relieved, impressed with my speed, and leg muscle nearly cramp (lack of exercise).

9th October 2012

Nothing much happened other than math1 start with new chapter(improper integration) and work out with the questionnaires. But class as usual until 6pm:(

10th October 2012

For co-curricular, we have to attend ourselves at the Hutan Rekreasi as our lecturer want to introduce to us about the plant that can help to do with rescue and our health problem. Other than expose ourselves with the knowledge, the pouring rain get ourselves wet and shoes need to be wash:l (at least finally i get to play in the rain hehe)

At night, i have to start study engine to prepare myself for the Quiz the next day!

11th October 2012

We have to present our questionnaires to our lecturer and after that i need to rush for another class which is the Math1 all the way from D05 to my faculty. It's Quiz.

12th October 2012

Have to bring my heavy feet to the only 2 hours class in the afternoon (i rather it be held in the morning) and before that i need to finish with my assignment!

Oh ya, i almost forget! I rent a car! The story goes like this:
I was headache quite some time during the week because i did not prepare any convocation gift for my sister and also for my boy. So, at last i decided to go shopping on Friday night! After i finished my class, i went to the library, waited for my friend to bring the photocopy and waited to get the car that i rent. After filled the form and get the key, we need to find the car at the unclear location given by that ma'am. Suddenly felt like in running man when finding the carC: Haha. It's not really hard tho. Found the car and damn it was a no power steering kancil (luckily i get auto) I use all my energy in turning the steering *phew*. In a rush to fill in the petrol and we filled RM15! (Too much) Skipped that. The jam was crazy~ and i felt happy we safely arrived Sutera and searched for place to dinner!!

Bitter gourd soup! Nomnom it tastes so nice

After dinner we still struggling whether to go to Bukit Indah or not@@ and after text with my boy, i feel a little challenge by my boy haha. I dare myself to go to Bukit Indah and come on i made it! Yay! Shopping time start and it's so limited. Let's just see what i get for them!

Big Hello Kitty for my sister
.
..
...
and a massive Doggy for my boy

It's a busy night, slept at 5am. 

13 October 2012

Went to atm to get money at 7am.
Returned the car key.
Pay my friend.
Prepared to go to airport.
Called the cab.

Now, i do not really wish to talk about this. The airport incident. Fucking airasia officer do not let me bring the hello kitty on board but insist me to check in for it to the luggage site. I was really frustrated with them. They're being just so mean. Last time i saw people bring human size teddy bear but i don't see them blocked her or anything. This is so unfair. And at that few minutes i finding for kind human to let me share their luggages. But it's a disappointment. How i realised there's lack of humanity in this society. I was too weak that i cried hard. So, ending of the story is i paid extra RM75 for that. Damn. Suck day. 

2pm reached Kuching International Airport and straight headed to Damai beach!C: i'm so excited. I drove all the way.

I love myself!

Way at the beach side. So refreshing.
The nicest picture on that day. Thank you my little sister.
Nah busy sms with my boy that waiting to go into the hall
.
.
.
.
After a while still....texting



with my sister that going to have her graduation day the next day!


Why i can so cool?! Shhh loikee..
i was busy resting while she is busying adjusting the seat.C:

After spending the time at Damai beach Resort, due to weather condition, we have to get our ass back to town. But the scenery never let us down. At night, went for dinner! SEAFOOD!
I miss the everyday dinner seafood meal:(

14th October 2012
It's a rainy day. It's not really good starting as arguement happened. Anyway, it's okay. Must be happy too! Get prepared!
didn't have much picture in my hand. :C
All in facebook:)

15th October 2012
Have to get my ass back to Johor early morningT__T i miss daddy! luckily give him a kissC:

16th October 2012
Math1 test 1. I'm so sad with it.

18th October 2012
Math2 test 1. I'm satisfied with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力