I need...

What i need for now..i'm confused..
people asking, i want to tell, but they won't believe
so what's the point, if i don't tell, still they will know,
when they know, they will come over again, joking with you,
at that time, how should i respond, i have no idea, don't know what's their reaction,
everyday it come to my mind, i think it's my problem, for don't want to let it go,
people advise don't think too much, saying might be easier than do it,
i tried, i tried, and i tried,
but in a flash it just rush in my mind again, i was struggling,
there was once i'm high up hill, feeling so good with it, really an awesome moment,
but only one step i took, stumble because of only a stone, everything just turn upside down,
it's like people push you down so hard and you just rolling down from the hill, in a lightning,
where you didn't even get to grab on anything to stop it, and when you wake up,
you already in the lowest altitude, and you can find nobody,
shout out loud, cry out loud, and still nobody reply,
i was all over hurting, with the wounds, the scratch,
bleeding inside, still try to cover, with a smile,
and i found there's still something blocking deep from bottom of my heart,
to share, not an easy task, i lost my words before i speaks,
tears naturally falling down, then i will blame on the gravity, crying won't solve anything,
a year, start with full of sorrow, dropping endless tears, an "expected" news,
being so bad with it, all over again, what should i do, i'm lost,
can i be just as cool as what i always do? "it's okay what, just go with the flow."
but it's tearing..inside...
but this wasn't suppose to be my life, seriously, emoing...i don't want to, i can't help to not,
sometimes i just care to much, on how people see things on me, i just feel uncomfortable,
life's here, can it to extend?! can you get what i want to say?
i miss, i'm missing, i missed.....
no use to regret, turn it into motivation..
i'm sorry, especially to my dad and mum,
sorry to disappointment, it's my bad..trust me i will try harder...
i'll pray harder, to get through new chapter of my life,
this is a promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力