Rain will stop.

I felt the most downhill of my life in Uni at the very end of November where you fell off from the mountain, stumble down by the stone that you accidently step on it and just struggling with the wound..feeling so helpless. You can't find someone that can spend a little time to talk with, share out everything and will willing to motivate or just lecture you. The more you keep in your heart, you will get mad of it. You will feel that the tears are rolling at the corner of your eyes and it will suddenly fall down although you have try hard to go against the gravity. Like what people always say no one is an island, i found out family would be the best one to talk with. My supersister the best companion and help me a lot going through the harsh night. It was really tough. I wasn't strong enough as what you see me. Mentally destructive. I cant help but to just cried. Express all out in one go. At least i feel better after talk to her. It helps. I feel the motivation and proceed to study with my bulging eyes. And just yesterday i sit for the paper and what i can comment about is i'm sure the result will be worsen but who cares. I alreayd tried my best to get all in my head and pour all out during the test.  BTW she did throw to me where for now i keep on questioning myself whether what i do now is correct or not, whether i can really maintaini with my studies...i know as what she said i realise the life in Uni was totally different from what i had in matriculation. If you join in the club that really need fully commitment then you going to live in a hectic life with all the continuous task being given down and you need to be wise man in manage your time. The part where my weakness is dealing with the tick tock. If want to quit now then how about the hardwork that i already put last month doing the autocar..and here comes people keep on reminding me that life after this will be even crazily busy. What stressful and challenges life i have. Feel the boredom with my bullshit life. okayy you may leave now wtf! I need somewhere to type it out so here am i. lame lame lame stacy.

Lets welcoming the December! Countdown to christmas. #24days

Don't worry. I'm still alive. wth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven