CNY 1st day

Today is the day i waited for quite long. Haha and here it is the happy chinese new year. Let's begin and go through the year with fortune and prosperity :) I wanna get angpaosss as many as possible >.- also the most important is gathering with family members and my friends <3 Hope everything's will be alright., Going SMOOTH. Say cheese babeh~ Pictures will be uploaded soon

*okay now let's view the photos. hehe^^*

The eve dinner :) 
Mum's cook always the best <3

And here comes the big eater! yum~

after enjoyed the dinner, precious moment- ANGPAO:)

Welcome the new year!!!! Ola~


boost for the day. My favoritaa


Typical CNY  table hahah


The girls on the first day :p

My beloved family. 


Camwhoring is my job hehe

A must is the Lion. 

2nd day meee :O

Da boyyy

girls


..
to be continue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven