Cinderella's sister ;))

After months watching drama since I had finished my Form 5, this is the best drama I've seen! Moon Geun Young really try a different type of acting than her drama/movie before! And the plot of the story also catch a lot of my attention. It's on air since 31-03-2010 at KBS on Wednesday & Thursday! Have a seat and watch it! I'll sure that you won't regret. *06052010 until Episode 12***updated**

*Taecyeon as Han JUNG WOO*
*Chun Jung Myung as Hong KI HOON*
*Seo Woo as Goo HYO SUN*
*Moon Geun Young as Song EUN JO*
Love the scenery of the snow-ing + EunJo+ the flower *thumbs up*
Love this picture the most!!!!! She is so cool
The main characters :) can see the V.S. haha
Love her so much...her acting really sart! so impressive
The "cinderella" good in crying! >.<
Shuai xia! This is the scene he wait for EunJo. But the "cinderella" didn't give the letter to her unni! :'(
The poster for Cinderella Unni!

The plot of the drama is really a twist of the story Cinderella. The stepsister is the main character rather than the Cinderella herself! Gee:))

Comments

Fliani said…
she is so so so pretty....=)
Unknown said…
this was so awesome...i love it!!!!!!!!!!!
bluerose said…
the best korean drama ever! I cant sleep without watching it! It's tattoedon my mid!=)

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven