05.05

This would be my first interview ever after 18 years! First of all I'm going to interview for the Maktab (like previous post I mention that DON't want to become a teacher). This is because the thing that i applied had all disappointed me! T__T All needed to appeal again. Just trying my luck >.<>
So, for safety I need to attend the interview! What you need when u go interview? Of course is the formal wear like a teacher, neat hair, all photocopies certified, hot issues, and blah blah blah.....I'm so nervous! Actually is all feeling mixed up!!! Hard to explain through words...erm just for me...But i thought that interview is hard, it's wasn't really! I do enjoy the interview :DD It's fun anyway! The people also so friendly and warm! Love it so much ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力