Recall back trip to Kuching



me and the Hilton...;))))
two sa po....take pic is important! haha
zhao cai hong ngan!!!! love it~
Jaka..sarikei! u should have try it.
two leng with black sunglassess
monkey at the back! ;)
Da muzium
L&V
and theirs.....
it's my turn....
sister with meriam
Three of us outside the muzium!
mummy cant stand the sunlight! =.=
cutie pie and us!
My sister and abigail cutie
Big cup of 1oo plus at 'Ah Bou' food court! haha..random
Trying out some dimsum but it's not nice...so not recommended
This is fried rice with salmon & crab roe! Very nice xia...
Oh yeah it's me with my chocolate milk shake!
Crispy Roaster Duck rice and a drink-RM9.9 only! The left side is fresh kiwi juice.
Me and the menu menu menu
Kimbay's menu...so many choices! so come on choose it wuhoo
It's compulsory to take a pic when u see a mirror kaka :D
Beloved mummy and daddy Food Bazaar inside the SPRING! cleaner than Miri de
Do some exercise by rotate your head ba. hehe
It's time to take my first pic loo..kacha>.< The 'fountain' in the SPRING! Nicey lotus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力