Lately

After months of staying at home, now everybody have start to get into their on way.No
working! Just online! That's my life for months! Only this month, when my dad back fo
holidays I go for many trip. First, I went to Marudi for about two days and one night. It's really a fun trip because I met with my cousin and love Marudi a lots. Feels like more close to mother nature when get back to home we always called "sam ba". <3 Then, come back to Miri for a few days then dad want to operate on his eyes so went to Kuching by own car. This was my first time and of course so excited. Kuching is really a big city and loves 'Spring' very much! Haha :D Some place could be standard than Miri; some not. If you first time going to Kuching sure will get lost! So many traffic lights, roundabout, cross road...... People driving in the city also so 'pro' it's kinda Miri people lose them. ;0 After about one week there we come back to Miri again. My next trip is going back to my hometown Long San! Wosshhh...You must experience it yourself because it's hard to tell by words. Gotcha! ;P

And it's time for me to think about my further studies now! I thought that times will make me more clear on what i want but the longer the time i become more confused! It's so hard. Apply for matrix but didn't accept so i have to appeal for it again and the result only come out 24 May. Today, can check for Maktab and i get it and will be going for interview next week! IPTA also need wait until May then the result come out. Is it my choice to just wait and see could be correct way or it's really a waste of time? I can't even made the decision! My dad don't like I become a teacher but what to do if i can't get in the government school. Of course, I don't really want to go form 6! >.<

I know that my friends also care about my studies. That's why they always ask what's my decision? My plan? and so on. I really don't know how and what to answer them! Feels like i'm useless and just like wasting my time! Don't know why! So sorry because the answer that they can get from me is :"I don't know." :((((

Comments

fliani said…
y daddy dun like u become teacher??

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力