daddy back!!!

After one year finally my father back ler...haha...yesterday i just simply wear my uniform to airport to 'jie ji'....cause back from school mar....he arive at about 3pm gua...anyway very happy see him back liao la...long time no see...luckily he not that fat...just the perut got a bit bigger than before lo...at home then see wat he bring back for us ler...got many many chocolate leh...love it...especially FERRERO ROCHER...very big pack~ also his laptop leh...hmm...that branded la...not even ACER...just simply buy second hand de TAIWAN laptop but very cheap ner..jz bout 600++ gua...not sure la...anyway that laptop not bad la...function like other laptop~

at last he give my mom special gift...guess...a nice necklace and a PC watch...haha...mom is ji gao xin yi xia de lo....dad also bring some sea cumcumber from there...so many ner...me you kou fu liao....dad got buy some shirt there too...nice nice....like it so muchy....all from brisbane, australia!!!!

And Today leh...me fang xue at 2 smthg la...then dad come fetch me....after that go to imperial...find number for dad...and new hp lo....but scare kena tipu so have to wait my bro then together go c n if ok jiu buy lo.....

Bro finish class at 4 so we just go to boulevard w8 for him and buy some vege n meat for huo guo la....after bro meet us dy then just simply go c hp liao la...at bou...mom say wan buy NOKIA de...n very new one...hmm...i just knw N96....so my mom straight away aim tat hp liao lo..go at the kedai then waste bout 1 hour to ask bout the hp...n bla bla bla....finally buy N96 lur...haha...first sight i duno think it is nice bt nw beh bai wor~ huhu!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven