Wednesday of the 2nd week of Lent

Lent - Fast, Give, Pray

We have now coming to the 2nd week of Lent. 
In today Gospel(Mt 20:17-28), what i read is about the temptation. How we human was tempting on something handy. Jesus tells us that to be great is good but are you willing to be servant of all? Because to be great, you have to serve. I ask you Lord, in this lent season, to grant me your grace so that I learn how to serve, to not easily tempted in any way. May I will be well prepared to accept and share your cup. Also, give me strength for your missionary journey and challenges that i may encountered along my way to your cross. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

x Stacy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力