Choose to be blessed

Hi.
I am a pessimistic person.
I could go negative for any possible thing.
Until people around me could gone mad for my thinking.
But, I am blessed.
I have God for He is always there for me.
I have my family, I have friends, I have my bf.
Slowly I build myself up, as i realised, this is an option.
You can choose.
So, I choose to be blessed.
(Of course i still go pessimistic)
However, I think I can go towards better,
towards happiness.
Because by counting your blessing, you found your life more meaningful.
You found you could do the same thing with different way.
A much better way.
I felt even more blessed with my best friends.
My secondary school friend.
I am truly happy for their funny consecutive 'prank' & lame call yesterday.
They are part of my life.
I will hold this friendship, the one we built, and be old together but still able to laugh at our own old jokes.
.
..
...
You too have a choice, choose wisely.
Choose happiness.

**counting blessing**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力