Half day journal

It's 8.28am, im munching on my breakfast w a cup of kopi o kosong (basically americano/long black). It was so hard to pull myself up from the bed this morning. Blaming yesterday for off to bed quite late. So, im not sure how am i going to survive for today.

Therefore, i decided to jot down my one day journal for today(only today). Well, this would be a funny reminder for me later when i get old and look back all the lame writing i have been doing all this while. And pretty much on thoughts. *act deep but have a lot of just, thought. HA.*

8.37am.
I start work at 9am. I just finished my breakfast. Coffee is still there. How i wish i could stay awake/energetic with caffeine. No, it does not turn out like that tho. It was my first time to get myself a coffee w my own cup from the cafe at LG. My workplace is at L2. The aunty quite surprise when i wanted something tasteless. I need to cut some sugar intake. Also, i could not any latte/coffee w milk because my stomach would feel uncomfortable. I come to realise this quite late. Better late than never, I found my true love, americano/long black w/o sugar. Life is perfect now. HA.

8.42am
I will stop for now and prepare for work (actually is off for morning poo, *poop*)
tata.

1.26pm
Im having my lunch while watching runningman and typing this right now. Multitasking they said. Did not do much for work instead of housekeeping my code and do some more testing. Need to work hard. By the way, whatsapp now have new function, whereby you can tag someone in a group chat. However, it would not notify you. It only ease you to go into the person profile. That pretty much sum up for the function. Meh. Gotta stop here, im out of word. bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力