Current Relationship Quote

“一个男人对你认不认真,态度证明一切”
Whether a guy is serious with you, his attitude decides it all

I wasn't the best person in dealing relationship but way sucks at it. However, this is what i can conclude after gone through a long relationship (4 years is long for me). For ladies, after you done listing all packages of your dream guy should have, let me tell you the truth, the one i mentioned above is the most important after all. You might judge book by its cover, there is no wrong because i do so too! But relationship is a funny thing. It comes in a blink of eyes. Rushing to involve into it might be a good and the baddest decision you ever made. If you are lucky, you get good guy straight. Else, you got the most sucks boyfriend ever. For my case, i got a quite terrible and bad tempered boyfriend. HAHA. FUNNY. BUT! He changed for me. There is too much to mention but in a nutshell, his attitude gives me a jaw drop most of the time. Imagines a guy who has so much ego (according to his friends, basically all mention the same thing), learn how to put down ego and just cuddle you. Well, hard to happen nowadays (4 years is long!) #_# Also, he learnt how to say sorry is the happiest thing ever. He is not perfect and i do not know how long we could go but right now i just want to praise him and thanks him for all he did all this while. I still love his super funny lame jokes. I still loves punching him. Tease him. I still enjoy being fat together. I could be poor in anything, could not go travel as others did but one thing that he will make sure i would not poor or less with is FOOD. This is one thing i can 100% confirm his reliability. End. Too much of praising. 

Love Stacy. x Embrace everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven