Life as an engineer

Hello all beautiful soul, I am here sharing tits and bits of my life as an Engineer, basically R&D. I'm almost in my eighth month entitled with this engineer, like real engineer. I would say it was not easy for me. I would never tell my kids what to do (teacher, lawyer, doctor, engineer) when i have one in future. I would want them to try anything that is their interest more than for the sake of getting a scroll or "recognised profession". I came to realise this quite late, too late that i could not turn back but to make through all the hardship. I am not quite sure whether it was just pure luck or I still have that ability to stay safe over my roller coaster university life. I fell to the lowest during my degree life and I never thought my determination to make a turning point changed my life. Back to now, I am an engineer. I have flaws, I have low self esteem. But, I choose to learn, as much as i could. Honest saying, what i did now is more to software, I live with coding. Dang. I rejected this guy from intel who are looking for vacant in programming before i started to work at current company, doing programming. Karma huh! haha. The reason i work at current company is due to i am out of time. I started to panic when i have yet to secure a job even when im attending my convocation. So, apart from giving a good pay, pretty convincing job scope and the only job application accepted, I am rushing to say goodbye to honeymoon and welcome my working life with two hands widely open, praise to God. At some point, i do regretted. Regret for being too rushed. All of this because money earns not equal to money spent. Haha. Okay, it's because i have a bad control in financial. Besides, working away from home make me spend more on utilities. But looking at the bright side, i had a wonderful trip and event happened for the past eight month. Thank God for funny and cutest colleagues. Life in company can be super dull and black but listen to their old lame jokes makes the day brighter. To extend about my job scope which is literally everyday coding or program flow, frankly speaking this is the most credit hour i spent on just codes. I only took programming subject during the 1st semester of university life and do some super easy one during final year. Now, i need to encounter with android java and google most of time finding answers to my doubt. Sometime, i would thought, why is it seems difficult for me to understand when im taking this course years back. It's actually just nuts (some parts i mean). However, this is by giving a huge thank to google. It does save me most of the time. Now, i can have an idea on how coding works (even though i am still weak at most of it). Anyway, the hardest part right now is to meet the requirement. I have a seriously not bad supervisor but sometimes when it comes to requirement for the development we are acquire to complete is still lack in information and no certain direction is set. I had a super black Friday last week due to this problem, more sudden requirement are to be added and i got everything mixed up. I was stressed. My weekend is used to cure my headache. Luckily, I calmed myself and now i am doing okay. Complicated thing is solved and something bigger is coming. So, isnt it seems pretty funny? Apart from being unsure how i managed to do so, I have to say i am blessed. It's God blessing. Shower me with so much love and accompany me with awesome people i meet in work life. There are laughter and emotional throughout the process, so i would say i have to balance it out. Maybe more laughter instead. This job, i am quite satisfy right now, at this moment. Hoping to do more in near future.



--CODING--

Love stacy. Thanks for reading. x.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力