Last last post of this year. Bye 2014

Okay this should be the last and short entry instead.

I called back because it have been awhile since i call back and also to release my sadness. I was quite boring and tried to find someone to chat with but everybody seems so busy they aint got time for me. Luckily my mum was free ah! Honestly, i have a serious financial problem. I cannot hold back my tears already when my mum question about it. Shame on me. Well there are always solution for that. Then, it was a long and fruitful call. I miss home.

After the call, so i calm myself again by reading the bible. I am not in the mood to study the notes.

The capsule for today would be LOVE!

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud;
Love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;
Love does not keep a record of wrongs;
Love is not happy with evil but is happy with the truth.
Love never gives up and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.
Love is eternal.

[1 Corinthians 13]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力