Hardworking to me.

Hi my lovely readers, how's life? I hope you guys doing just fine out there.

Im here to share the thought in my mind at this moment.

Here is the story:

1) It was the last week of this semester. My 6th semester here.

2) All assignments and tests came all at once. Feeling unbearable but surprisingly done all of it (at least up until now)

3) I got a test today and i studied very hard just for it. I give myself pavement on how to handle this one. I studied with a rhythm, a slow but efficient. I was feeling all good cause i make it on time and i even cleared my desk nicely before i went to bed the day before.

4) Whole day i was busying, presentation, take the indemnity letter from office, renew my license, 5etp meeting, internship briefing......but i didn't blame for busyness for today because i feel the confident. I am well prepared.

5)Tick tock tick tock. I face the "ghost"(test paper). I take the advice from my lecturer, dont scream and run away instead ask the "ghost" what its actually want?

6) It was all smooth until i got panic when i see the time is not gonna be enough for me to think and do. It was too late. I realise how to do it when it's almost time and so i didnt make it. I feel terrible again.

Sometime, i feel that life is unfair. Especially mine. Even though i might seems doing smooth in other people eyes, this road aint easy for me. It have so much obstacles and hardship i been through. The thing that i swallow for myself (well not all, partially sharing with him). I just wish i could be a little intelligent.

*after all the dramatic, sad emo crying

I realise, if you fell again, the only thing you can do is "Perhaps, I should work HARDER"

Im going to prove it. Not through the papers but through the knowledge that i own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven