100 Doraemon Secret Gadget Expo

Mind me okay with my post like months back. Didnt get to post it due to some technical reason. And now only got solved. Anyway hope you enjoy read kay. x


Hello! Im back for a proper post. Going to share with you guys about my awesome weekend last week! Literally had a one day trip down to KL for Doraemon Expo and also food hunt. We head there by using bus at 7.30 am and back at 8pm. Short but compact one and because i got an awesome companion hehe. 


The early morning sunray warm on your face make you feels like it was a worth day to be happy and feeling much blessed:) and tadah this is my companion, my bodyguard of the day, my photographer and my tour guide. 

Poofff (after 3 hours and after lunch)
We are here! Crowded with people since it was saturday (not a wise choice to go cause it was so hard to take picture)
Welcome us into the most famous time machine own by doraemon^^ the light will change and i feel so much back to childhood! I was a kid back. Everybody was~

The original doraemon. Yellow in color!
Perfectly photobomb by this kid hahah:D 
And later on we start to take single snap imitating doraemon expression and totally enjoy ourselves into it. We dont really bother how people look at us, i mean nobody will care also because everybody is doing the same thing hahaha
In case you're not really know about this doraemon secret gadget, they did put the explaination down there so dont hesitate to give it a read! You will find it was pretty ridiculous and funny at the same time hahaha. Worth a read tho!





Im sorry. This is so seducive okay. Hahah you will get addict to take picture and imitating their expression :D






And never forget about selfie too hahah! 
*poke*


The neighbour who need to keep on changing his glass :)


胖虎 pang hu

Fly fly up to the sky
100
There are not only up to what i posted here for the doraemon and character inside too. If you want to see more i think left one days for you to so im lucky to be there already hehe
Doraemon's fav. This would a wrap for my post about doraemon. All pictures is taken by my precious iphone5.

After end out journey here, we head to midvalley to spend our time before dinner with his sister! 
Popeye
A very nice mango pudding and Haagen Daaz right after! Such a satisfaction. Lastly we get ourself japanese cuisine for dinner!! Yummyyliciouss~ 

And my first ride using double deck. I got so scary to even ride on it but after settle down in the bus, it was actually okayy:) a very cool experience!!!!

The end.
A tiring trip but promise it was a fruitful one. Thank you for him being such a good companion too:)

Do enjoy my post kay x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven