Legoland (5th October 2013)

Oh dear reader, my apology for the really late update. I was not able to update for this while because I was busying with my academic stuff. Other than attending class, the test also seems to come all at once. Okay, nevermind. At least I'm here now, sitting on my study table, facing this laptop and all in my head is to share the story of my awesome month!

Before this i had shared about my sister coming over to Johor to attend a wedding dinner right? (I suppose i had hehe) So, since she finally have time to escape from her workload for a little while, she asked me to join her to legoland! Yuhooo~ I have been wishing to be there for quite some time but hardly to find someone to accompany me and I'm glad that i grabbed this chance.

From far, you can already see the lego building filling with variety of colors and your adrenaline goes to peak than ever and would slowly believe "Yes im here. Legoland!!"
aren't those block beautiful? :)

no matter where also need to capture the moment. even at escalator hahaha


Please keep clean ya when you ever be here. (not only here but anywhere)


girls being girls okay :p busy checking out the pictures.




the lego toilet bowl >_<


you spin my head right round right round~


US



We're innocent.


the greatest game in legoland that we cant help ourselves from keep go and go for it hehehe







the last game is pretty fun too! *candid shot credit to jac* :)
...
..
.
the end

Sorry for delay for couple of months for this post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力