Happy chap goh meh and happy valentine's day

The chinese new year celebration which last for the past 15 days is about to bring to a halt. New year, new resolution, new goal...also a new chapter to unfold. For me, my new year was great one cause daddy was back here celebrate with us! Although he had to off on the 3rd day, im still grateful with everything in this new year. All my unluckyness was expect to go away when on the 4th day i fall down on the tar road because of my hyperactive beagle, i was "severely" injured in which make me could not go and outing with my friends. That moment was a funny and a pity one. (Still on the way of recovering)

The 15th is here, the so called chap goh meh, and coincidently fall on the valentine's, its really something 2014! :)


Im here wish the chinese happy chap goh meh and happy valentine's day! Win win situation here: let's play the firecrackers like there is no tomorrow and for the guys who trying to be romantic, you can save your budget this year cause you get to give your girls a free firecrackers show hahahah:D 

P/s: for the single lady and guy, i know you guys already have a bucket of planning! Be positive and i bet your little happiness is coming towards you! Its just worth to wait. Sincerely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力