WE.


28.04.2012
The feeling of keep busying with study stuff, struggle for paper and hardly spend my time with my love for the week and today gonna go for food trip outing with my boy:) I'm just so excited to meet him. Seriously. Sms everyday cant win the meet up tho.

It's just as simple as, KFC, Avengers, Kenny Rogers, Starbucks, Big Apple, Chatime, Station1...we're having a lot of fun, just for the thing we craved HAHAH baby, let's grow fat together :p

He planned for it and thank you for that. It seems that you're the one who plan as i can't make any hehe you won't mind de hor^^

And your accompany recently make me realize that i'm a blessed, lucky, blissful enough...and i'm satisfied with that. But whenever think about that you're going to graduate real soon, in a blink of eye probably *as time flies* and you're going to busy with your job(which i don't know how far it will be)..POKE "distance"..gah!

I hope i can go through it. I must go through it. Else, you gonna worry all over again and i dont want that to happen. So, i will fast fast get myself adapt to it. How long? I can't tell but will try my very best:) and of course for you would not be a biggyyy although maybe there's still a little..HEHE

By the way, the upcoming weeks or to be precise, months...gonna boost up and strike for finals cause i don't want history to replay and play with me...aint gonna let it befall..or to be specific is i can't let it be...

Screw the paper. I want to be back home. Enjoy the moment with family. and do some effective planning for my long holidays. Treat myself even better than what i did now. My brain, my eyes, my body, my health..i need you to be in real condition until end of june. So, please be to good to me okay! (promise gonna reward you guys by rest a lot..let you guys breath deeply, fresh air)


You're God greatest gift after my beloved family, friends, relatives and i will embrace it tightly. If it's really mine so be it. If not then gonna wish for the best for each other. Like i said, people want to say what, i would just listen as it's their right to speak, i can't do much. Pray to God. Thank you for them making me way up STRONGER.

and
.
.
.
ILY.IMY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven