Before to bed

It's been a very tough day with all my time spent on dealing with the robots and stuck in lab for nearly whole day while final is coming so soon that i havent study yet(how the hell am i going to sit for it!). Got few task to accomplish and i was so confuse to start from where:( #guess all my post emo with all saddy face.

i want to say christmas was nothing at all to me this year. Not celebrating with family nor relatives and friends but LAB wth.D: I don't feel good with it. Anyway now waiting for the new year. Welcome it in a waY??? not sure how will it goes pffftt.

plan to sleep early tonight and awesomely my electronic task not yet done! beware stacy.@.@ argghh i wish to not remember all the shitty thing. please get away from my head. Having too much thought this few days and it was such a distraction. I need to focus, concentrate....everyday laugh till so high, talk till so loud, having fun...here come the question, am i really happy?! #ignoreignoreignore

since limit myself with fb and everyday so fan..then take some pic to make myself a lot better. teehee:) this is it!



outfit on the christmas eve. off to church :)

i just need some natural curl

show me your teeth! :p


please do not turn your head wehhh

(Y)

go away the bad thing. i need a better life. cheersss~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力