I say...

it's only been a week since i finished my matriculation but it feels like a decade. I'm really dislike this kind of life where just catch up for dramas, movies then outing and eat sleep. That was much more miserable life compared to a life facing books and listened to radio. Am i just too choosy and doesn't know how to be grateful. I did applied for temporary teacher at my secondary school but it seems hopeless as the vacancy is so limited. I hope i can get it tho, as i do not wish to rust nor rotting at home. Other than that, I miss everybody especially my classmates *f3t13. i miss those days we having class together, gossiping together, watch dramas and escape sleeping hours, rushing for assignments, outing all together....urgh that's for now will only become a memory to be remembered cause we don't know when we gonna meet up once again. Pogoshipo so...:"(

By the way, daddy's going to work again tomorrow! *sad case* time is just too short. I wish i could spend more moment with dad. :'( gonna cry out loud huahuahuahua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力