12/9/2010 SUN-day Part 1

Finish Youth Mass! ^^


With the bell! -.-


Go Green! muahaha..


Take 2 


Love this one! >.<

-My Lunch-
As u can see it's a 100 plus..my favorita..


And my shao rou fan <3 miss it miss it miss it

It's time now! Let's see stacy shopping in the supermarket. How i wish the supermarket is my home then i can just straight away take the stuff that i needed! All in one~^^
Lets
start 
with

I don't know what is it. But i know it's nice! *only know eat* haha


What should we buy for dinner? Hmm...

The Vege's


Nah, chilli for DINNER! Hot hot~


I can't live without mirror man ;)


Mr. Pumpkin. Where's the fairy lady?


Baby Potato~


Garlic...




Hot Dog~ which brand leh?!


That's Lamb.


Fruitssssss


Da fishhh..


A.B.A.L.O.N.E


That's all chicken "inside and outside". =.=


BeeFyyyy


Don't understand.


Balls, Nuggetsss,  Friess haha


I'm just too lame..


I want all this! T__T


MY CHEESE!!!!!!! muahsss...come to mummy! haha :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力