SPM man

2 more weeks left to get ready for my future
it makes me so nervous...cz i dun even ready yet...
trial 2 is the example to c whether my spm is going to get good result o not
bt for now all the test paper tat i get was all s***
i know tat there is no use or me to just say 'haih'....
somehow i cant concentrate on my study....
after exam dont know why feel so tired le.....
just knw sleep nia...i hate tat so much....and if tis continue
i'm going to regret for whole of my life...and become a PIG...
ppl say gt stress jiu hui bian shou....bt nt me...haha...
i'm nt hardworking as other ppl
ppl thought tat i'm a good student...an excellent student...
a student tat gt good result...tat even make me feel sorry for myself...
anyway i need to get good result to apply for scholarship
really hope tat i can go matrix...(depend on result & luck!!!)
the thing tat i wan to study...is so...hmm...
cant afford it neh....arghh...
bt nvm la...still gt so many course to choose le....
tis year lagi cham is using A+ A A-....
gosh...nt very like it...
everybody is saying tat easy to get A+ for m3
i'm nt confident about tat le....
when ppl talk about going whr to study n wat to study...
i dnt dare to have too high expectation for tat...
shun qi zhi ran ba.....
hope tat Jesus be with me
no matter whr am i
lead me to the right way...
show me the way i should go....
SPM jiayou!!!!! =)

Comments

grace ngu said…
stacy!!!
miss ya so much altho we met almost eveyday in sch
bla~
study hard and jys!
good luck in spm
=D
Stacy Livang said…
TQ soo ching..
miss u 2..
haha =)

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

How To Plan For Day Trip