Last night really have a bad dream!!! i cant sleep after that dream...i scare it will become the truth or maybe worst than the dream.....it was about the SPM result....still got few months before i sit for it but now i already feel scare to take that exam....i dont think too much about SPM (tis is the truth)....i jz worry about my homework...attitude...that change a lot since form 3~ i never work hard in that after form 3!!! i loves hanging on internet for the whole day...or anytime when i'm free...N i willing to watch tv rather than finish my homework first....i cant miss...if i miss that show or drama then i wont have the mood to touch my book....see it already feel sick then just go on bed n sleep again~ damn....i dun like tis kind of me...myself...can i find out how am i when i was form 3...homeworks pass on time...studies...not like now! SEE now i can still update my blog on time~owh....NO.... :( :( :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力