i'm 17 already!!!

Yeah! Today is my big day. So happy!!!!--- haha...i'm not crazy yet~
Anyway today receive so many wishes from frens....THX everybody...and of course today not only my birthday bt oso one of 'fren' not really sou~ wish him happy birthday too looo....
bt morning already do something damn paiseh de....aduh...i dun mean it....really...then dun say a word again....sorry ya~ wat make me paiseh is teacher oso know my birthday le...bu hao yi si neh...really xia dao yi xia de lo....thanks oso for the present from my frens....xie xie ni men!!!!muaks~ :D at school no cake nvm de...at home jiu got lu....gua gua gua :)

it's my 17th birthday cake---stacy!!!

i dun dare eat it coz so nice le...wanna bring to fren neh...haha :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven