Finally today get the timetable for the mid term test. It gonna start next thursday with SV. Time left for me to study also not much already. Everyday have to wake till so late just to finish my homework but still cannot get it done in time especially my +m3. Now teacher finish chapter 3 but i'm still stuck in chapter 2! At home or school i dont really feel wanna touch +m3 textbook cause it make me so...haiz....cant express that feeling. I cant give up easily because by the time i choose science stream i have to responsible to what i have choose. I have the responsible to study it and score well for it. Hmm....that what headmaster tell us today in assembly...[RESPONSIBLE]
^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力