this last few days don't know what happen to me again... no mood everyday... go school also less talk to my friends... when see them also force myself to smile... or just pass them... seem that something is going wrong in me... this year i hope i won't be like this again but it come again... so how... haiz...

January... damn busy with school stuff and also for the Chinese New Year preparation.... everyday can't finish my homework then that chemistry report... just copy from my friends... i really hate to copy... people know how to do but why i can't... chemistry is so hard.... hate it but can't drop it... no choice~

Today is my sister birthday... happy birthday to her!!! nothing much in celebrating just buy cake... lol...

Chinese New Year is coming~ wish everyone a Happy cow Year!!!!  moo... moo...haha^^

take k n stay happy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力