First day of school for 2009

Today arrive school a bit late and guess what, my school have a terrible traffic jam because first day so the new students parent will come and see which class is their son or daughter and then send them to their class. This is what they will do every year. But this year feel like more new students if i not wrong after seen the traffic jam today. Step in my class, first impression is crowded, damn busy, and i cant find a place that my friend suppose to book for me. She betrayed me and sit with other people [i am just kidding] cause i wont be so small gas. Then i have to sit which a guy that i do not know his name, seriously!!! I have no choices but to put my bag there first. Then straight away go to hall to take blazer but i already have so i go there just sit and talk. Tomorrow have to start the full duty already. A bit nervous because it's been a long time no duty. Then when back to class luckily i got a chance to change my place and finally i sit with a girl that i know instead with a guy that i do not know. My class just got 39 students only and that is very few people. Just got how many talkative boys and girls while the other just do their own things. Finally i'm in a class that is not that noisy, i hope so because we do not know in the future. Something that really suprise  me is about all our teacher change and some good teacher and some ahem. After finish school today i think overall still okey. 

For this year [2009], i hope i can go through all kind of challenge that i would face no matter how hard it is. i hope i can concentrate in my studies because my form 4 result is damn bad so i have to improve it as soon as possible to catch up the form 5 lessons. i wont have so much time already and spm is coming very very very soon. This year maybe will just study study and study but not become a nerd. Jiayoust ba for every form 5 students~ May good bless all of us~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力