~Me and you against the worlD~

~Me and you against the world~

me now against with my test paper~~

finally for this week finish already~~

gonna study~

cause next week still have exam~~

~~PM, SV, BIO, ADD M3~~

scare biology and additional math the most~~

how can i use my time wisely~ hmm~~

maybe tonight will have my bio or something else~~

just a damn hard week~~ gonna be the real PANDA~~

can i just let this finish up without the test paper given to me after this~

want~ me against my 'flying color' result~

i don't dare to~~ but i have to~~

arghh~ nothing i can do~ the fact is~~ worst~

~God Bless To All The Students Who Are Against The EXAM~

Fighting!!! Fighting!!!

JiA YoU JiA YoU JiA YoU~ =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven