CooL

Yay~ Test is OVER~  the test is just hard hard hard~ XD

If test is over and that mean my form 4 life is going to be a full stop ~

everything for this year is gonna be the past~

although excited to end up this year~

still really sad cause this year time move so fast that i could not stop at 'station' taking a rest~

it just like i have just wake up after dream for such a long time~

anyway memories still be the memories~~

will be in my mind~ this year really a fun year for me~

many things happen~ sad happy curious~

before step in next year~ gonna color up my life~ just a few months~

take my time yor~

really scare my test paper~hmmm~~

this year already so bad then how about next year~

gonna have my big big test~~

stressful life or joyful life~

i believe that i will go through it~

*really hope so*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力