haiz~soi~

yesterday when i stil play com at home~nite~mom gt phone from my bro say he gt accident ler....walao....my uncle new car penyek liao lur he say so....and that shit ppl wan RM1500 for his old hond.....when i hear it i so 'HOT' ask whr is the place bt my bro dunno hw to tell me the place ler...luckily i remember sl father do mekanik so ask them help lur~~really thx a lot to sl lor....thx thx thx....they arrive thr 1st and when we arrive they settle it oled n go back liao lur.....tat car i wil remember de....*******....kononnya~jz a little bit jiu call ppl come n c....jz like wat.....

Back then 训 my bro lur....really angry wf him de~coz he owes drive so fast de....like pro de ppl wor...then my mum oso scold him la....tat car so new eh....nt our car lagi itu....hw to 交待...bt hope he can 反省.....coz thg oled happen....cannot do anything le.....bout the car....mom stil wondering wan claim insuran o repair on our own ler~~~bt i think she wil claim insuran la....coz one of my very close de relative work there so easy do thing fast lur.....no need so much money~~

p/s- If u r stil new in driving dun ever drive at nite~dun drive fast~jz bcareful~ikut law la....珍惜 ur life soso car haha and ur love one!!!!!! =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力