什么“大日子”闹成这样~

30/08/08,SATURDAY

昨天啊~不知道是什么日子那么好吵架~还哭了呢~回想起来真的是~又有点好笑~哈哈~

BIG incident~~

yesterday mom tell me tat sisi wan go KK~when i heard it~my first reaction is~~WHY SHE

WAN GO? AND WITH WHOM?~

mom ans is holiday n wf her roomates~~

then mom tell many more more thing......the point is she dun wan sisi go to KK....tats it~

bcoz it really dangerous~its nt tat wan say her fren~mom jz dun like it~me too~dunno y~

nt tat i jealous o watsoever~tat is my first FEEL~saying NO~

then we decide to phone sisi~i talk a lot wf her~the funny thing is~i talk n talk~heard she

cry me oso cry ar~damn stupid~haha~back to the incident~~she say we dun trust her~

n say tat she won't go oled~n say many many more~then i jz say out wat i wan to knw~

owes sms from morning til nite~n no stop~everyday~i knw muz b hv bf~tat was my

guessing only~so ask her~then no sound~then she say NO~hw could i believe it ar~lie~

i say to her tat~u dun lie me~i dun like it~again wf the NO~talk more jz become more

emotional~

mom take away the phone~talk to her~explain to her~i knw mom oso gt cry de~coz tis

morning her eye oso swollen~hehe~same wf me~then everything ok~bt i can't close the

pipe~wakaka~at last gt close oled~~damn fish~~


MY WORD TO 'U'::::See TIS!!!!!
I'm jz wan to care bout u~tats all~coz if i dun care u nw~who care me next time~haha~the point is very very sorry bout the yesterday~i really too rush~anyway i stil won't trust u 100%~mayb 99.99%~hmmm~i can't explain y~i think everybody like tat~one more thing u dun ever lie me ya~u can't lie me de~i'm jz so intelligent n sensitive to tis kind of stuff~i even can guess~i think tat guess is the ans~so never ever tells lie o it wil go back to u~overall is 'anything can happen'~anything can happen~so~dun let u go is bcoz u jz go thr nt one year yet~tat is stil too early~oso mom stil worry~everyday she think bout u~coz u nt here wf us~stil no 100%~it wil never be 100%~

~~OKEY~i feel good~after express all the inner arghhhh~feel free to leave comment ya~

i say all this nt tat i thin i'm good enough to say u~coz me oso nt very good yet~jz tat hope

u take it positively~if u wan negatively~then i dunno hw~bt hope u choose the ++~trust

me better than trust ur fren~~remember tat~~xtualy nt only me~~oso FAMILY~~is the

better choice~me too wan say SORRY la~yesterday really RUDE~i think so~hope u won't

jz keep inside~if u stil dun puas~leave comment to me~jz shout it out~~will be good~oso

STUDY HARD lol~sisi~DUN SLEEP LATE~TIME IS GOLD~to sleep la~haha~hope ur test

will get good result~if nt stay at home liao lor~haha~~kidding~~choi choi choi^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力