sweet test over le...XD

23/5/2008 FRIDAY
wawa......finally test over le leh....i feel good.....so good..hahaxxx.....crazy man....reali stress when test....when it is semester lagi....apu....the thing tat wanna study can even guai guai de store in my brain.....haiz....result....no need talk le....will b bad bad.....many will fail....i think....coz da test reali hard de lor.....n wf my lauzy brain.....hehehexxx....haiyo....yesterday...thursday.....test over le...then come back i juz wash my shoe....OMG....tomolo still got class la....my brain reali damage gua.....lazy go skull le....after test....hahaxxxx.....then my mom......laugh me lor....tat y today wear my sisi de shoe....damn big size....hehexxx.....but go skull....do nothing de....juz sit n talk......hahaxxx....start talk.....n talk.....until the last period......hou hui go skulll.....lol.....bt muz go de....coz afternoon still got physic tuition n choral speaking lor....so mafan....n so busy le.....tis holiday oso....muz go skull.....oso for tuition n cs....wat kind of holiday is it????huh??? HAIYO.......dun reali understand y form 4 so mang de......my sis not like tat lol.....she hv nice form 4.....no busy de....hahaxxxx.......hope tat ur ch cs can do their best lol.....more practice....coz no time le.....wanna bi sai le.....dunno can win o not....hahaxxx.....many skull better than us de.....but muz try our best lol....UP UP CH!!! ~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力