Sweet Labour Day Picnic^^

1/5/2008, THURSDAY

Today is labour day. But stil need go to skull lor...got choral speaking n physics tuition....al start at 8 am....dunno go where de....but at last i decide go tuition lol....hehe....coz wanna semester liao....muz attend de....if not catch bu dao le....then phy tuition end at 11pm....then go out faster coz my sis phone me....tell me that they come jie wo le...muahaha...
coz got picnic ma...reali excited de....but when i go out...they dun come yet....then i c my phone got 4 missed call....then i c dui mian n they come liao....hehe....so qiao de...but gtg buy some chickenwing n drink lol....haha....when arrive there....al food oled barbeque hao le....juz wait to eat....reali hungry liao...wakaka....me eat so much.....haiyo....coz reali nice nice de....like it very much lor....after that rest for a while n do my add m3 lol....so hardworking la....jia jia yi de....haha....coz not one question is solve.....then play wf my aunt de cam...take many pic wf my sissis....n oso play wf the sand....write my name....but not reali nice lol...today very shuang de lor....hehe....happy!!!hope tat other time oso can do so....go PICNIC~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

How to automatically generate getter and setter for android studio

无影的压力