Sweet 16th Birthday...:)

08/04/2008 , TUESDAY
Today is da sweetest birthday tat i has ever 过 . 今天,go to skull....wf a happy smiling face....cause it is my 生日 ma.....cannot 凶凶 de....haha....ppl though me r crazy....nvm....arrive skull receive my first birthday present.....hehe....from da cutie 秀>>
玲 .....but dunno wat is it....cause she say cannot c 1st ma....but when i go choral speaking i open it lor....haha....it is a 蝴蝶发夹 .....really kawaii de neh....i like it lor....then got practice for choral speaking lor...really tired wor....but when coming to afternoon....i dun feel like to eat la....cause i know got cake ma....haha...xtuali early early de i oled knw my frenzzz got do smthing but dunno wat lor.....后来才知道....they wan to gv me suprise de....bt i de brain dunno y so 机灵 de lor....knowing wat they do liao....可是,还是要谢谢他们 thx you veli muchhhh.....haha.....the cake is nice ler.....purple colour de....tat my taste...blueberry la....nice nice leh.....


Then, come back home....reali happy lor....haha....my mom early got ask whether wanna 庆祝 ma...then i say no need la....but deep in my heart i wanna hv it lol....haha....tat call 口是心非....then my mom say ok lor....haiz...so sad....but then i got suprise lor....after dinner....then they take de cake bo....wow...haha...tat's call suprise lor....i reali dunno de leh....吓到我 .....the cake reali big...than the cake i had before lor....haha....but oso expensive...it is Yam Romance Cheese....nice nice lor....thx ya for the suprise.....luv u all...muakssss.....~~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I eat in Kuching

无影的压力

Misanthropists heaven